UPDATED - 04/04/209
1. TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We, or our service providers on our behalf, may collect the following information about you or your use of the Services:
Information You Provide to Us
- Contact and registration information: such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, username, and password.
- Information about you or your friends and family: such as demographic or biographical information, gender, interests, photos, or any other information about you that you provide to us, including information about friends, contacts or referrals.
- Transaction information: payment information such as your credit/debit card details, purchase history and other information related to your transaction.
- Customer care, technical support and other feedback: questions and other messages you address to us directly through online forms and social media platforms. If you contact us by phone, we may record the conversation and/or keep a summary of the call.
- Other information you provide: any other information that you provide to us including, posts, date of birth, content, photos, booking times or biometric identifiers such as facial scans or fingerprints.
Information We Collect Automatically
- Device Information: including your IP address, browser types, browser language, operating system, platform type, device types, and device IDs such as unique identifiers, advertising identifiers etc.
- Usage Information: including files you download, domain names, landing pages, your browsing activity, what you click, scrolling and keystroke activity, pages viewed, advertising viewed or visited, forms or fields you complete or partially complete, search terms, whether you open an email and your interaction with the content, access times, and error logs, and other similar information.
- Location Information: including the city, state and ZIP code associated with your IP address, information derived through WiFi triangulation, and precise location information from GPS-based functionality on your mobile devices or from your use of our Mobile Apps, and with your consent, your precise GPS information.
- Offline Information. Certain information may also be stored while you are offline and transmitted to us when you next connect to the Internet, regardless of where you connect from or the device you use to connect.
Information from Third Party Sources
We may receive information about you from third parties, partners or our service providers such as:
- Public Information: from publicly and commercially available online or offline sources, as permitted by law including demographic information, purchasing data, membership in loyalty programs or information about advertisements you have seen or acted upon, including your interaction with advertisers’ products and services.
- Social Media Information: if you visit the website on a device on which you also use social networks or if you interact with us through a social media service or other platforms, we may have access to some information you provide to that social network or platform such as your name, email address, friend list, photo, age, gender, location, birthday, social networking ID, current city, and the people/sites you follow.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Depending on the Service you use, we, or our service providers, may use your information to:
Provide the Service including
- responding to your requests or inquiries;
- providing technical support;
- sending you service-related communications, including announcements and administrative messages;
- understanding how you use the services so we can improve them.
Personalize your experience including
- providing you with advertising based on your activities and interests;
- creating and updating audience segments that can be used for targeted advertising and marketing on the services, television, third-party services and platforms, mobile apps and/or websites, and offline;
- creating profiles about you, including adding information we obtain from third parties, which may be used for analytics, marketing and advertising;
- sending you newsletters, surveys and information about products, services and promotions offered by us, our partners, and other organizations with which we work.
Recognize your devices and associate the information with your profile including
- using data collected or received from service providers, advertisers, and other third parties, such as your device information, to match mobile advertising and cookie identifiers;
- matching your devices if you log into the same online service on multiple devices or web browsers or if your devices share similar attributes that support an inference that they are used by the same user or household;
- using this information to match your interests across devices, as well as for analytics, ad serving or reporting, or to improve the services;
- identifying you or your device or associated information with you, your device, or your profile whenever you use the service, even if you do so when logged out or without intentionally identifying yourself.
Prevent fraud and defend our legal rights
- protecting the safety of our users and others;
- enforcing our terms of service;
- preventing fraud or any other potentially illegal activities.
We may combine all the information we collect from or receive about you for any of the foregoing purposes. Please see Your Rights and Choices section for further information.
3. HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information with:
- Service providers that perform certain business-related functions on our behalf: including research and analytics, website hosting, transaction fulfillment, payment, processing database maintenance, contest, sweepstakes and promotion administration, fraud prevention, technology services and platforms, identity management and acquisition and conversion services.
- Advertisers, Advertising Networks, and Other Third Parties: information about how you use the Services and interact with content or ads to better tailor services, products, marketing and advertising on our service or on third-party platforms. These third parties may use their own tracking technologies/cookies to collect or request information about you including through surveys.
- Hashed/Masked Information. We may share information about you along with a hashed or masked identifier, with third parties so they may better personalize your experience with them and the offers they send you.
- Other Users and Search Engines: depending on the service, you may provide certain information including your name, photo, and other information to create an account (“Account Profile”). Some information in your Account Profile may be available publicly to other members of that service, or the general public, and may be searchable by search engines. When we display your user submissions, they will be identified by information in your Account Profile. We may distribute user submissions to third parties, and if we do, we may include any information in your Account Profile or submissions.
- Law Enforcement Agencies, Regulators, Content Protection Organizations, Anti-fraud Coalitions and other groups to:
- protect our legal rights, privacy or safety, and that of our Affiliates, our employees, agents, contractors, or other individuals;
- protect the safety and security of visitors to the services or other properties;
- protect against fraud or other illegal activity or for risk management purposes;
- respond to inquiries or requests from government, regulatory, law enforcement, or public authorities;
- permit us to pursue available remedies, commence, participate in, or defend litigation, or limit the damages that we may sustain;
- comply with the law including with summons, search warrants, court orders, and other legal processes; or
- enforce applicable terms of service.
4. YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
Communication Preferences and Opt-outs
You may unsubscribe from our email newsletters or promotional emails by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email. You cannot unsubscribe from service-related, transactional, or emails related to your service.
Rectification or Erasure of Information
Users are entitled to contact us at  to request for rectification of the Personal Information collected by us and/or for erasure of your Personal Information.
Withdrawal of Consent
If you have given your free consent to the collection, use, disclosure, retention and protection of your Personal Information, and wish to withdraw such consent, you may do so by contacting us at  at any time.
Notwithstanding the above provisions, any decision by you to opt-out, rectify or erase information from our records or withdraw your consent shall not in any manner whatsoever affect and/or make illegal processing of your information done prior to the communication of your aforesaid decision to us.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Other Online Services
5. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We maintain procedural, technical, and physical safeguards for the services to help protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of the information you provide via the services. These safeguards vary depending upon the sensitivity of the information we collect and store. Please be aware that no security solutions are infallible. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to such servers being password-protected and strictly limited based on need-to-know basis, we cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Further, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas will be available to anyone with Internet access. By using the Portal, you understand and agree that your information may be used in or transferred to countries other than India.
10. CONTACT US
Office address - 666/B Nr Acidwala Estate, Nr. Ramdev Estate, Rakhial, Ahmedabad, gujarat 380023.